In the marketing world, big words and bold graphics are tossed around to entice customers.
However, in the international trade arena where quality is paramount, one needs to be able to
look beyond advertising campaigns and find a reliable means to measure merit. No matter how one
defines quality, it is always reassuring to have a benchmark that can gauge the essence of
excellence. To facilitate this process, Thailand Trust Mark was created under the Royal Thai
Government, through the Department of International Trade Promotion, Ministry of Commerce.
corporate value i.e.
1. A corporation registered as an export member of the DITP in 5 categories including Exporter
Lists (EL), Pre-Exporter (Pre-EL), Trading Company (TDC), Pre-Trading Company (Pre-TDC), and
DITP SMEs Club.
2. Certified by national and/or international standards for products and services that can be
governed by such standards. For products from certain categories that have on governing
standards such as fashion and home decorating items, Thailand Trust Mark applicants can submit
the following supporting documents that assure the quality of products recognized in their
2.1 Customer/importer certificate of reference letter
2.2 Relevant association certificate
3. Certified under the Green Industry Standard - 2nd level
4. Certified under Thai Labour Standard TLS 8001-2010
5. Must complete the CSR in Process self-assessment form
6. Export value over the past 5 years must have exceeded 3 million bath on average per annum, or
domestic sales value over the past 5 years must have exceeded 5 million bath.