IMEX’s casting glass shows quality through certified standard.
A company’s success might be measured by its rank in the market. However, nobody can decide which rank the company is in. Apart from the sales, awards and standards can be another prove for the company’s rank.
Provided brand a direction to global market through quality and standard in production process, labor, society and environment.
Quality can be measured from awards and standards.
MEX’s International is a Thai glass tiles manufacturer who choses ranking method. Their brand is ranked in top 10 of the global mosaic glass’s market by many awards and standard symbols
1. Production process and product quality
IMEX has quality control system and consistent upgrades production process. The company received standards domestically and internationally including ISO 9001, T Mark, White Industry and Green Industry standards.
IMEX pays attention and exercises fair treatment to employees for their happiness in both safety and benefit. The company received many awards from private and government sectors such as Excellent Safety Plant Award, Occupational Health Award, Labor Relation Award, Labor Compensation Award and latest 2018 PM Industry Award.
3. Product design
IMEX fulfills their products with certain identity. The company received many design awards like DEmark , Gmark and Reddot. IMEX recently earned Innovation Design Award from National Innovation Agency (Public Organization) on recycle glass powder. Their products have also been displayed in material libraries around the world in New York, Tokyo, London and Bangkok for designers to study and develop.
These are only some of the awards and standards which measure quality and global rank of the company owned by Mr. Thanes Pornpipatphaisarn. Let’s study how IMEX operate to reach one of the top ranks in mosaic market.
First company in Thailand
IIMEX International company limited was founded in 1994 or 25 years ago by Mr. Thanes Pornpipatphaisarn who had left the safe zone as an office worker to be a casting glass manufacturer. He strived to present more options for home decor. IMEX introduced casting glass as an alternative material of a square box opaque glass people had decorated their houses. The feedback was phenomenal since IMEX was the first company in Thailand who invented this product.
IMEX introduced casting glass as an alternative material of a square box opaque glass people had decorated their houses. The feedback was phenomenal since IMEX was the first company in Thailand who invented this product.
A few years later, the company invented glass border which was a big hit both in domestic and international markets. IMEX again claimed to be the first manufacturer in Thailand. IMEX always follows global trend. When the company found out that glass border was out of consumers’ interest, they stopped manufacturing and invented new material to match current consumers’ needs, mosaic glass.
Clear KPI/Innovation/Good quality/Customer comes first.
Apparently, IMEX’s products are constantly changed and adapted according to global trend. To manage and operate business that rapidly changes the whole products and processing line is not an easy task but it is not beyond IMEX’s ability. The company relied on KPI, innovations, product quality and customer needs.
1. KPI IMEX evaluates job performance by using Key Performance Indicator (KPI) system. The company plans on how to develop, expand and apply products and how to produce faster, better, cheaper products. Setting KPI according to each section and each employee enables them to rapidly improve products to follow global trend.
2. Customer comes first. The company has always carefully researched about customer needs before producing or selling products because IMEX has customers not only one group but around the world. Each customer group has different need so the company divides them in to nationality, age, preference and religious group and studies their behaviors and needs to get into their minds.
3. Innovation is the company’s strength. IMEX always develops new products to differentiate from others and match current customer needs
4. World-class quality product but reasonable price IMEX positions their product quality to be in a World class Standard Asian Prize. The quality has to be excellent comparing to its mediocre price to create more options for customers who don’t prefer brand name.
Genuine global branding must receive certified standards
Nowadays, IMEX has both their own production and OEM production. Over 50% of sales is from domestic while they gains other’s from another 30 countries. This is not a small number. T Mark indicates that the company is going to be a genuine global branding and advises business direction. The symbol guarantees the company’s readiness to be in global stage since it certifies quality, production, labor, society and environmental standards.
In the future, IMEX will definitely find new innovations to satisfy needs of more groups of customer. The company strives to extend their sales to every regions of the world under the name, “IMEX International.”